Namaste Wine Cup
An ancient Sanskrit greeting. Translated roughly, it means “I bow to the God within you”, or “The Spirit within me salutes the Spirit in you” – a knowing that we are all made from the same One Divine Consciousness.
Our wine cups can be used for hot or cold drinks. I especially like using them for herbal tea. Entertain your guests with these wonderful party cups, each guest can choose a cup with their favorite image or saying. They are a real conversation starter. They can also be used as a vase.
– 8 ounces (that’s filled to the very top)
– 4″ Tall
– Keeps drinks cold or hot
– Can be used as a vase
– Handmade by skilled artisans in Barrie, Ontario Canada
– Made with chip resistant porcelain clay
– Designed for daily use
– Dishwasher and microwave safe
– Comfortable to hold
– The image will never fade in anyway
Slight variations will occur because each item is individually made by hand.